Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Found this cute little bit of news over the weekend:

http://www.poststar.com/...86e2852573380078e305.txt 
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
EJ is a personal freind of the family.Beleive me, he is like a pitbull when he latches on to something like this!Everyone stand back, and watch the fur fly!!
If fairboards in Illinois can't book anyone to play their fairs, nobody else will want to pass this crap.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
This type law could ban anyone that has anything whether felony, misdemeanor, or traffic violations from working; which means banning together may be a mute point. Once one state passes this others are soon to follow; which means shows will have an even harder time hiring people/
Too bad the industry can't band together and boycott all fairs in Illinois.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

Background check for fest workers awaits signature 

Way to IL., hope you check all your f***1ng priests, teachers, and social workers as well, you two-bit jags.

Also Police, Firemen, City workers, Judges, Lawyers, Doctors, Mayor, Even the Editor of the newspaper
Go EJ Brown!!!
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
Background check for fest workers awaits signature 

Way to IL., hope you check all your f***1ng priests, teachers, and social workers as well, you two-bit jags.
I do not think it is that simple. We are not always talking about under the age of 12, things happen to teens too. The problem is teens have to be allowed to be on their own to a point, otherwise they do not learn to be responsible etc etc.

The only problem I have with background checks is what are the boundaries? What prevents someone from being able to work?

As I have mentioned I can understand the sex offender thing when children are involved but are all convictions going to put a shadow on people i.e. they are capable of being a sex offender because they stole a car or ?
And some people call that progress. I call it societal suicide. But who cares if we have rights, we're only carnies. We don't really count.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bowler Roller

Or better yet, don't do any background checks and watch your freakin' kids. It's called parenting. It's not that hard. You could take your kids to a child molester convention, and they'll be as safe as they are at home, if you just keep an eye on them.

No parent should ever let their kids run free on a midway, and expect everyone but themselves to babysit them.

That's how it used to be but today the only parenting done is to complain when the village doesn't raise the child and then sue the village when something goes wrong......................................
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked