Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
My late father worked the razzle from age 17 to 70...yes, I'm dead serious...but I'm not saying anymore than that out of respect for the flatties who are still out there today....I miss the good Ole days and yes, for many years, we had a decent home and my father, rest his soul, wore nice suits. To the Carnys of today? You're welcome.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

Years ago the a guy with a spot joint, on Coleman I think. His joint was 8' as I remember and he always a broad sitting on the counter with a short skirt, low cut blouse, plenty of make up and not bad looking. I hope Sixcat remembers him. Anyway when he called a mark in he used to say, "Hey Stupid.", "Yeah you, come here." The mark usually went over, hot as hell, but always left the joint smiling. Never saw him with a beef and he always made money. I never did figure out why he never got popped but now he was agent, anybody trying that would have created heat. Now we have clerks, have we got to Walmart status?

Gee Bobby, don't say anything about Walmart. Some idiot will want greeters in joints again. I can't say I remember that guy but if he was showing off a broad in a short skirt, he'd get no beefs. Hell, I'd play the joint. [;)]
Sixcats have nine lives
Years ago the a guy with a spot joint, on Coleman I think. His joint was 8' as I remember and he always a broad sitting on the counter with a short skirt, low cut blouse, plenty of make up and not bad looking. I hope Sixcat remembers him. Anyway when he called a mark in he used to say, "Hey Stupid.", "Yeah you, come here." The mark usually went over, hot as hell, but always left the joint smiling. Never saw him with a beef and he always made money. I never did figure out why he never got popped but now he was agent, anybody trying that would have created heat. Now we have clerks, have we got to Walmart status?
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
You b knockin' em dead Eli
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by chukaluk

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I seen owners toss spot help into a balloon store and teach them collection....then wonder why there is beefs....

Collection joints are one of the big reasons the joint business has gone south.

I wonder how many class agents are still left out there?

Not very many,A high class agent can do better else where. now.

My joint requires a license and 8 hours of continuing education every year.I "check up" at the attorny's office,and i get 70% of my action.My "mooches" shake my hand and thank me everytime,and not only that they refer other "mooches" my way.The nut is about 300 dollars a year,although i do have to keep uncle sam up to date so there is some cut-in.
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by POP POP

magfly if you only knew how much heat these tub & ballon store crack heads us guys that go back got no heat

No patches amymore?Just wondering..haven't been out in years..
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE...TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!
If i am understanding your quote correctly ,I do understand there are butchers in the business ,all im saying its not the type of joint thats getting the beaf its the operators ,there are many smooth collection agents out there are many great alibi players and yes there are still some fine grind store operators out there too,and anyone who puts a local in any trap without any education should leave the joint in the back of the truck anyway,
Quote:

quote:

magfly if you only knew how much heat these tub & ballon store crack heads us guys that go back got no heat

when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
Quote:

quote:

You tell them MR S.
Sixcats have nine lives
God I wish I could comment but anything I say would debase what was just said....therefore...

ARE YOU CRAZY, how dare you think like that...you are implying...HOW DARE YOU [8D]