Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Nothing will top the smell from the corn syrup processing that you'd smell in Cedar Rapids when the wind was wrong....
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
probably..I guess it could be a good spot to play but i dont know i was there about 5 o'clock on friday and it was very hot so not to many ppl were there..I guess i notice way more than i should about shows and their rides now that i have been in the industry but guess it comes with the territory.
We all live and learn!! Karma comes around ten folds so make it all count........12/21/2012??
OK, that's where my heels spurs gave me problems. Gorgeous place, though. Davenport must have the rendering plant.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
It was surrounded by green hills...
We all live and learn!! Karma comes around ten folds so make it all count........12/21/2012??
I've played that spot before. Did the place smell of rendering plant, or was it surrounded by beautiful, green, rolling hills? It's been a long time, I forget.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
I just went to the fair friday and thought i would let everyone know that one of n.a.m.e.s units was there.
They didnt have to bad of a line up either, they had 5 or 6 kiddie rides and for majors they had the ring of fire, banzi, spin out, himalaya, tilt and star ship. I happened to ride their ring and the tilt. Well hope everyone is having a good 07 season without to much rain.