Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good start Rhino!
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide
Site looking good.........Great work
The current Red Rhino Novelty website looks good, however not everyone is going to be able to easily remember the (.tripod) part of the URL. I did a WHOIS Domain Search and discovered that (RedRhinoNovelty.com) & (RedRhinoNoveltyCo.com) are both currently available! Those URLs are easier to remember, and they are more professional. They would also likely come with personal website Email accounts that would also be very professional to have.

Many website hosting providers are now under $100.00 a year, and some of them come with easy online website editors! Otherwise Matt could hook you up with a great professional website, if you wanted to spend a little bit more.

I'm only sharing this to help you out! Feel free to contact me for more helpful info. [:)]
Serving HIM Through Serving You!
Brother Andrew R. Casper

NOTE: I am great about checking my Email, and that is easier for me than checking Private Messages.

http://www.CarnivalHOPE.com 
Good job on the web site Rhino.
Looks good so far Rhino.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Looking good in da neighborhood!! Keep up the good work..
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
Nice job Rhino,and congratulations. Looks like a great start,maybe more pics though. Possibly a little more on the 'products' page other than cd roms. Show 'em the goods,just a peek.
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Good Job! Can't wait to see it when it is "done".
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
I really like it. Can't wait to see it when it is done.
The site looks really nice. The gray text is a little hard to see though. Overall I think you've done an excellent job. The pictures look very nice.
*is going to gibtown!*