Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by transplant2

its worth getting into Withit

Go ahead...Just remember where you got the ideas and toss me a tip if you want more good shirts....
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by magfly

the HPA one is priceless lol,I cant count how many times a so called bona fide player has asked to borrow a double from me!!![:D]great shirts bud still giggling.

I can pride myself on two things 1 is never leaving a spot in the hole and two rarely being on the draw line. I seen them so called power agents blow in claim they can bring in the money only to have someone play spank a lugen on them. I remember these 2 blow in for Marion County fair in Indy a couple of years ago one of them he goes by the name of Johnny Quest the otherone his name was Ed. He claims to have taught Johnny everything he knows. He tried to teach me collections and I told him you do what you got to do but I'm playing by the book. I turned in 3 times as much as him by playing it straight. That was every pickup. That was the first time I ever played spank a lugen.
I have a reputation of being a grinder out there. I'll grind even when there was people at my joint. The way I look at it is the more a person grinds, the more everyone makes.
its worth getting into Withit
I Don't deserve to be here
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hambone

Very funny!
What about "Will Work For Bus Ticket"?

Heel-Toe Express...
Very funny!
What about "Will Work For Bus Ticket"?
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RainbowBen

No, when i grow up i want to run.... a Huss Rainbow. lol [:D]

~Ben

I was thinking of one for Modelers....Something like "Coffee Table Carney" of something like that...
No, when i grow up i want to run.... a Huss Rainbow. lol [:D]

~Ben
These shirts are too funny!!!
UserPostedImage
good stuff there!!!
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Those are great !! Skywheelrider is right....get them screened !!