Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...refwidgettype=osi_widget 
I wonder if the ARNOLDS know they are famous?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Too bad someone can't take this kit and create molds and sell kits for the rest of you guys.

HMMMMM good idea[:D]
Too bad someone can't take this kit and create molds and sell kits for the rest of you guys.

That Rock-o-Plane model kit in that package looks very similar to the Cummons Rock-o-Plane. When i saw the kit in the package, i thought, hey, that's a Cummons Rock-o-Plane. lol [:p]

~Ben
$60 seamed way too expensive for me. I didn't think it was worth it.
I was also watching the book of plans and I was debating if I should bid on it. Does anyone have one? Is it any good?

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
I won it 🙂
I had heard of him building rides but have never seen the packaged rides for sale.
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
I seen a couple things he made, not to bad I don't know how many different things he made but I do remember they were they were nice.
chuck walls
That would be the late Tim Eaton. I knew he built models for sale (kinda like Warren Renauld), did not know he offered kits. Looks like he had a very professional operation. Too bad I had never heard of him until Carnival Magazine posted some photos one time and mentioned he had passed on.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
tims amusements?

looks like a decent kit, anyone else heard of these models and what else they had?