Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)

The all time king of the jam is Jack Neiberg, the "Gee Whiz Kid"...

Prof.
Why stir it...
when you can fling it directly into the fan...

haha or how abot 10 for what I have in the back of my mind !?! lol t[8D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by MikeH

The best part of a jam auction is when the "auctioneer" gets the crowd so worked up and excited selling them a bunch of crap like year old calenders and ball point pens he will say "OK now give me a dollar and I'm not giving you anything in return for it" and they actually do it.

when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
The best part of a jam auction is when the "auctioneer" gets the crowd so worked up and excited selling them a bunch of crap like year old calenders and ball point pens he will say "OK now give me a dollar and I'm not giving you anything in return for it" and they actually do it.
Last good one i saw was at centreville, mi., they would start with a 6 foot 4" black guy flipping a meshetti in the air !....lol...Attracting many !
Most the ones i seen started with a magic show Rolling ten $1s into ten $10s....If you can tell me how it's done I'll give you $100...
I don't remember any jams that crude, but there is a lot more to one than what was shown. Seems like the big operators were out of Phila.
If it is British it is a Run Out not a jam same thing diffrent language[:)]
P.S. The guy that is working is defiently "with-it" I know him

The knife set video is exactly what it says , however here we do the same with knives from the same manufacture
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
http://www.wisebread.com...ms-dont-believe-the-hype 

Decent video exposes Jam Auctions...This one is British. I seen a fewof them not to long ago in some of the Bigger Shows...(United and Reithoffer)

This one lacks the finesse of some of the American ones...But still good to watch.