Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Format: just use these to adjust your fonts when posting lmao [:X]
"THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS"
http://community.webshot...om/album/239011252ZxPhiV  THANKS FNOSEAN:)
I MISS THEM<:(
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo UserPostedImage 

Please don't post any more pics like that...After a few minutes my glasses get steamed up and I can't see the screen

Ah man!!
Moved to FAQ/Support forum.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Meant to reply to this topic the other day, but got distracted with something else and forgot to come back to it.

There haven't been any changes made to the forum settings that would have affected the size of the fonts here. Sounds like something local on your machine, font sizes can be changed also in Internet Explorer or Firefox.

In the newest version of Internet Explorer, the setting is located under the Page menu, select Text Size which is about 2/3 of the way down. Firefox has the setting under Tools, Options, Content -- you can specify a specific Font Size numerically.

Hope this helps!
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SaraAB

Most internet browsers let you adjust the size of your font so that everything you read on the internet is in a reasonable sized print. I know firefox does, which is the browser I use.

I know that the default was much much too small for even me so I had to make it bigger then all was well. Colors aren't too bad as long as its not something really obnoxious like yellow, but I have not seen that here yet en masse.

Also, Hold down the control key and use your mouse scroll wheel, and it will change the size either larger or smaller depending on which way you spin the wheel on your mouse.
Most internet browsers let you adjust the size of your font so that everything you read on the internet is in a reasonable sized print. I know firefox does, which is the browser I use.

I know that the default was much much too small for even me so I had to make it bigger then all was well. Colors aren't too bad as long as its not something really obnoxious like yellow, but I have not seen that here yet en masse.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

She looks a lot like her mother......

Please don't post any more pics like that...After a few minutes my glasses get steamed up and I can't see the screen, when I glance over at the wife the glasses ice up and I can only dream of the times that used to be.

[:D][:D][:D]
All Skywheels should be yeller.
She looks a lot like her mother......

Please don't post any more pics like that...After a few minutes my glasses get steamed up and I can't see the screen, when I glance over at the wife the glasses ice up and I can only dream of the times that used to be.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by flamo

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

I use to use this style font....Mainly just to Mock Boils and His Style of posting[:o)]

If you blind guys want to to go back to posting like that to make it easier to see I will....

Better Yet, I'll just post in Braille....

.::. :.:: ..:.::.

I had a PBQ that had a tattoo inside her right thigh that read "If you can read this you've gone too far!!!" It was in braille.

Are you sure it was Braille and not some other kinda bumps?

Now that you mentioned it Flamo here's a PBQ with a Tattoo I came across....Literally and figuratively[;)]
UserPostedImage

*Incase you did'nt know it, you can click the pics for a larger image....How's your Eyesite now????[:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

I just choose a colour and font, not a size. I chose red and a different font so my posts would not look just like everyone elses. I can skip the font, though, I guess. No offense towards anyone, but no one has complained before, that I can recall anyways. But lately, it seems like a lot of complaining is going on....size of print (my name is mentioned), someone else complains about individual post totals (gee, I have the most at MCW), someone else complains about folks using the phrase "thanks for sharing," (gee, I use that phrase a lot) etc. That time of the year, huh? Oh well, in a few short weeks I will be back to work and hardly posting anymore.

Not a very mature reply from someone so many including me respect. If you read my meaning, you would know I was paying you a complement saying I was interested in what you wrote. I'm disappointed that you would chose the low road in replying instead of understanding.

Sixcats have nine lives