Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I checked out there route, and did not see Pensacole,Fl, maybe a type o, i knew about Tallahasse, any news on this ??
FOOD AND FUN
OK, what rides will Reithoffer be bringing to the Ozark Empire Fair in Springfield, MO?
Going to travelling carnivals, circuses, and amusement parks has given me a broad spectrum of knowledge of what goes on in the amusement world.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FNO Sean

Belmont NY should start seeing some equipment from the orange unit pulling in very soon.

Get your unit's straight. It's the Blue unit here in Belmont.

Checked her out yesterday and it was mostly blue yet I hear from the MCW staff Reithoffer will bring the best from both units. Got a lot of room to fill from what I saw yesterday lol. huh huh huh, aint nothing wrong with my unit Beavis huh huh huh huh lol
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Quote:

quote:

Belmont NY should start seeing some equipment from the orange unit pulling in very soon.

Won't get far in life if you can't get your units straight. [;)]
Quote:

quote:

Sixcats have nine lives
yea they have for the last five years, they had their Rockin' Rapids there for two years, last year they had a Fire Chief, Bear Affair, Dune Buggy and a Starship 2000. They have had a Pharoh's Fury, Twister and a Flip N Out in years past.
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
Reithoffer puts rides on the pier in OC?

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mailman21842

Anyone know what rides they will bringing to the Ocean City, MD pier this year?

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Anyone know what rides they will bringing to the Ocean City, MD pier this year?
Just a person with a big hobby, of collecting carnival stuff.
Some told me they heared they are in Charlotte NC this week.Does anyone know how long they are gonna be there and what rides are there? thanks