Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Im glad everything is ok [:)]
I will only add to Trucker's advice, by repsonding to him you can possibly make any legal proceedings more difficult. This can and will be handled in an appropriate manner.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
I was on both times he was posting but could not find a mod. Its a shame these message boards get messed up. Just remember don't answer him no matter what. The mods should suspend anyone who responds to him if it is possible.
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com
Whoever thinks R the troll got a raw deal from MCW, all they need to do is see what he has done here this past month or so. And if they still think he got a raw deal after all of this, God help them.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Downdraft

550 accounts what about all the people that want too sighn on now
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Fixit

As a followup to my post above about locking out some accounts, I have locked and/or deleted approximately 550 accounts. While none of these lockouts/deletions should affect any currently active members, if you have an account here, and cannot get in with your username and password, please email Matt from the email address that your account is registered to, and include your username in the email. We'll look into it for you, and let you know if we can unlock your account, or if you need to re-register for a new one. Please note that most of the accounts that were deleted had no posts made with the account and have not been active for awhile. Sorry for any inconvenience, however we're trying to close up some holes.

And as I've mentioned before, if you can get into your account here, please change any passwords that may be weak. This will help immensely in keeping your account from getting hacked. Thank you!

There are 839 active members, whose accounts were not locked or deleted. Those accounts that were locked or deleted were accounts that have not been active for awhile. Obviously, I won't discuss specifics, as I don't want to help you-know-who.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
550 accounts what about all the people that want too sighn on now
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Fixit

As a followup to my post above about locking out some accounts, I have locked and/or deleted approximately 550 accounts. While none of these lockouts/deletions should affect any currently active members, if you have an account here, and cannot get in with your username and password, please email Matt from the email address that your account is registered to, and include your username in the email. We'll look into it for you, and let you know if we can unlock your account, or if you need to re-register for a new one. Please note that most of the accounts that were deleted had no posts made with the account and have not been active for awhile. Sorry for any inconvenience, however we're trying to close up some holes.

And as I've mentioned before, if you can get into your account here, please change any passwords that may be weak. This will help immensely in keeping your account from getting hacked. Thank you!

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Mennayar

Also, if he is just guessing the passwords, maybe lower the amount a person can attempt to login, usually set this under 5 attempts, with the lock out period for 10 mins or so.(Y'all probably know this already)

Thought about this, however Snitz does not have a setting to do it. It definitely would help if a password cracking program was used. Thanks for the suggestion.[:D]

^Reading posts like that is what trolls like him get off on. ^
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
I just changed my info so no one will hack into my account. I'll be changing my pass word on a weekly basis from now on. Yo troll if you are reading this GET A ****ING LIFE AND LEAVE US THE **CK ALONE HERE ***HOLE.

Follow me on facebook. www.facebook.com/Nascarracefan1888 
You being stupid and lazy doesn't mean I should do your work.