Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
OS9?!

Ouch.
Man I hope he isn't thinking of using Vista, I have heard of nothing but problems with it. Even the tech writer in the Detroit Free Press says if you don't need to upgrade to it right now, DON'T. Wait until they get most of the bugs fixed. Which, being Microsoft, may be never. LOL
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Sounds like it's time for Pinetar's expertise...[:D]
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
It's on my grandaughter's computer..it's running mac os9..probably because running ie 5.1..I ran a hardware check everything there is fine..got to get more ram for it..would that cause it to do that,not enough memory?
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE...TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!
The server doesn't run Vista, no recent changes that I'm aware of. Sounds like you have a problem with either your computer, software, or internet connection.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Matt ,you using Visa on your site now? The reason I ask becuse my computer goes crazy sometimes..like flashing the windows off and on..[:0]
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE, FEEL FREE...TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!