Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Been goin in there off and on all day today. never anyone there. the same 4 people show up in the mirc room, but they are usually just lurking too. I think many people prefer to just have the boards. Most have said they are self conscious of being slow typers. Either way, if anyone ever wants to chat hit me up with a pm and I'm up for it. I have been internet-less for a while, and I have some catching up to do...I'm on so much now, with nothing particular to do, it's ridiculous. So...entertain me. That's what we do, eh?
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
Hey all I am in there again if you want to join
Never underestimate the power of Stupid people in a large group.
I logged in there several times, but never met someone !
How come ? Is the chatroom shared with an other website or forum ?

** KMG Sales Manager **
Chat room is open 24/7/365. The chatroom schedule posted is for organized chats. There are folks who do go in there at other times.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rockindodgem

is anyone gonna do it tonight

I thought the Chatroom opens tomorrow !??

** KMG Sales Manager **
sorry lol you all know what i meant,chris get your mind out of the gutter
yes yes [:D][:D]
Sounds kinda personal. LOL
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
is anyone gonna do it tonight