Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
The show Thats Incredible had an escape artist that was a regular on the series, he was also one of our employees and did an escape from the top of our sky diver while wearing a straight jacket and hand cuffs and hanging from a burning rope. This would have been in the late 70's.
Freddy Miller
Miller Spectacular Shows
phillo strong's novel state fair spawned ,state fair 1933@ iowa , willrodgers ,janet ganor,lew ayers,victor joury & lousie dresser 99min.fox {judged the best of the state fair pict.} stte fair 1945@iowa AKA it happened one summer jenne crain, dick haymes ,dana andrew,vivian balaine, &henry morgan. state fair 1962@texas pat boone.bobby dairen,ann margart.tom ewell,pam tiffin &alice faye. state fair #4 was stage production on broadway !! i watched the 1933 movie and noted show wagons in background but forget name ,we could ask circus guy as he was a bit player !!!ride opt. on rideeo.
man is the only animal that can blush , or has the need to !
In the movie Paper Moon with Ryan and Tatum O'neal the carnival scene was provided by Novelty Exposition Shows,originaly owned by Jess Wrigley and then sold to Harold Anderson out of Topeka Kansas.Show is no longer around.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

the wheel in mighty joe young was amusement of buffalos, which got sent back to mulligan and repaired after the movie

Which now belongs to Jules and Beck. Beautiful Mulligan Wheel, nicest I have ever seen, IMHO.

if thats the same one we saw a couple weeks ago in mulligans yard (said jules and beck on it)...its in need of a fresh coat of paint

That wheel no longer belongs to Jules & Beck, it was sold this past winter and I think it was going to Canada.
Freddy Miller
Miller Spectacular Shows
Quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Hearts in Atlantis acknowledged Kissel Bros. & Funtime in the credits.
Also in this movie they used Tim Deremer,s side show in filming, but it did not make the final cut of the show

Freddy Miller
Miller Spectacular Shows
The original Smokey & The Bandit movie had Guthrie Bros. from Atlanta, GA at the end of the movie.
Freddy Miller
Miller Spectacular Shows
What about Ghost Rider? I saw it this past weekend. There are several rides and games, but the only one that sticks out in my mind is a himilaya called Luv Express.
In the movie "wilder napalm" was Myers Int. and our eli wheel was set on fire along with Myers' tilt and pony carts
Also, That T.V show on NBC, 3 Wishes. I know they used Butler in one of their first episodes, not sure which. Also Family Fun Shows did the taping that took place in Brookings,South Dakota. Here is a link to some pictures that were taken while in Brookings:
http://www.familyfunshows.com/P...2&g2_navId=xfe430fde