Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Butch

Quote:

quote:

The highlight of this carnival was this new concession stand that had chase lighting preformed via high intensity LEDs. Very cool looking in my opinion, I had never seen such a thing before.

Steve did you get who this trailer was made by? [;)]

Eghh.... no. [xx(] But, I'm sure I'll see it again or hear about it on here.
Quote:

quote:

The highlight of this carnival was this new concession stand that had chase lighting preformed via high intensity LEDs. Very cool looking in my opinion, I had never seen such a thing before.

Steve did you get who this trailer was made by? [;)]

Keep it between the ditches and may your rides always turn.

Looking for a New or Used Car. Check out
http://www.getauto.com 
FYI: This event was a bit of a wash out. Bad weather and bad lighting on the rides made this carnival worthy of only one photograph. Most of the rides featured here were of the old variety with mostly tube lighting. Not a bad thing.... if the rides had the dead lightbulbs removed and replaced with new ones.

No fancy Euro Matterhorn (Sinbads Cruse) here. Its possible they got rid of it as it seemed at the time (~1993) that it was too much trouble for them to set up. They did have an old Trabant which was nice although its lighting was poorly maintained.

I just saw some signs today talking about McDainel Brothers setting up somewhere in Dover, NJ May 21 - 25. I don't know the location yet but I plan to call the Dover Police (who have lame blacked-out one-way glass in their lobby) to find out. I haven't seen the Brothahz since 1993 so this should be interesting. I remember they had what was once probably once a really nice Euro matterhorn but they never set it up well and it always looked pretty bad.