Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
your right jimmy,, The Lidey Family own and operate Tropical Amusements. The show is based out of the Pittsburgh area.. Buzz Lidey is the patriarch and travels with his wife Jeanet, Hawk and his wife Becky , and hawks son Gator, along with Traci Menge.. They have been steadily adding equiptment to the show. Very hard working family.. They are great to be around and always offer a warm friendly lot to visit.
Im not sure but I think tropical is owned by Hawk Liddy and family Hawk is past president of IIsA
jimmy coffield
A guy named Rodney from PA sent me a video of Tropical Amusements of about 4 years ago or more. At the time they had a Round Up, Scat, and Rock O Plane among other things. I heard they have different rides now but don't know what. Haven't heard from Rodney in a couple of years. He was at one time on this board
Patrick McGuire
Stockton, CA
pmcguire16@comcast.net
Hi,

Have any of you ever seen these Pennsylvania-based shows and if so do you remember what rides they have? The Shows are Tropical Amusements, Double M Amusements, Russ Amusements, and Fayette Amusements?

Thankyou very much.

Bob