Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sorry,,I caught Pinetars comment,
Quote:

quote:

Pinetar Posted - 08/18/2005 : 4:17:26 PM

Assuming I'm taking a shot of Geritol and a double of homegrown wheat grass to keep regular, I take the laptop to the doniker just incase boils comes on and has something important to say, although it hasn't happened yet. Just his usual BS.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry about the double posting
!
Paula
UserPostedImage
No,I'm not even thinking about the internet,I get up at 3:30am
for work...But when I do get on-line this is one of the first
places I go to on the net...

Paula
UserPostedImage
MCW is part of my morning routine...
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
LOL
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
Assuming I'm taking a shot of Geritol and a double of homegrown wheat grass to keep regular, I take the laptop to the doniker just incase boils comes on and has something important to say, although it hasn't happened yet. Just his usual BS.
UserPostedImage
Well .. even though i dont go into work till 5pm ... i guess i fall into this "before work" checking in on the board. I also check it about 10 times a day. Im outa here! ( Work Time )[:D]
each night[8D] like to know what is going on the other side of the water
HANDS IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!
"HACKS"
FELIXSTOWE`S NUMBER "1"
ENTHUSIAST
UPDATED 29/5/06
when ever i can
i dont smell em i just tell em......
I check in in the morning, and nights, sometimes afternoons
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Every day rain or shine!! Then on to pogo to chat!!
<h5>"If you cant run with the BIG dogs stay on the porch"</h5>

UserPostedImage

http://wwwseattlewheel.ning.com