Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
From the TOS:

Quote:

quote:

Matt’s Carnival Warehouse administrators and moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, or move any topics posted in these forums.

I was not involved in the deletion of the topic, but for an entire topic to go in the trash can, especially one that had that many replies, there had to be a good reason for it. I am sure that if it could have been saved, that secret.squirrel would have only edited it down. Been there before, done that...

You're not going to get banned for your opinion in this topic, and it's not going to get deleted, Sixcat. I am going to lock this -- there was a reason that the original sticky topic on the deletion was locked. We're not here to debate board policy, we're here to discuss carnivals. Please direct any needed discussion to PM's. I think it's safe to say that it's obvious as to who knows the story...
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Sixcat I can understand your frustration but please beleive me when I say your anger is miss directed. I will pm you with the details of just what happened.
This makes me wonder if one or more of the big shots in this scandal got to someone from MCW. SS says if we want more info about this we should contact someone at the SLA. I can't think of anything more ridiculous. Before we were getting both sides of the issue, now we'll only get one. Whatever happened to free speech? I can see where some of the accusations were out of hand. Why not make rules about that and let the topic live? This was a grass roots effort to let the people out there know what was going on behind the scenes. Now we have no way to learn any part of the truth. Haven't the powers that be on here ever heard of compromise? This board used to be fun and educational. Now it's neither.

I am very disappointed at Matt for letting things get this out of hand. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I get banned for my opinion and this topic gets deleted.
Sixcats have nine lives