Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Cstephens

i think the illinois state fair is going to be an n.a.m.e event but since astro & bloomness have ben there before, i'm sure the'll be providing the rides this year, spectacular midways was there last year, not sure if they are coming back this year or not. all 3 shows have great rides though, but you'll see lots of duplicates there, like, 2 pharaoh's fury's 2 tilt's 2 wisdom himalayas etc. there is a little amusement park on the fairgrounds witch is open when the fair is open, they have a bumper car ride, an eli wheel (gound mounted) ali baba (booked on) spider, round up (non folding) tilt, scrambler & a few kiddie rides, when you get tickets or arm bands i think you can use them on the rides at the amusement park as well as on the state fair midway rides (just a thought)

Just one question---where in the heck do you get your information?

Most of the info is readily available on the back of a box of cereal (providing of course you have the appropriate decoder ring just like Cstephens found in his genitically enhanced "Turbo Frostee's)
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Sitting here paying some bills tonight watching teardown on the webcam, & just like last year, as soon as stuff starts coming down & folding up, they kill the camera. Sheesh.[:(!]
All Skywheels should be yeller.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

Nice pics Flying Coaster. I enjoy visiting with Richard Tinsley at the conventions, but only actually saw his show once in person. They have a ton of well maintained classic rides.

I've crossed paths with Richard countless times but have yet to meet him, bad timing I guess. Good people on his show, & yes, very nice rides too.[:D]
Thanks guys. [:)]
Nice pics Flying Coaster. I enjoy visiting with Richard Tinsley at the conventions, but only actually saw his show once in person. They have a ton of well maintained classic rides.

Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Zippersnumb1

Does Tinsley's have a website? What is the Predator?

Here's a shot of it last month.http://community.webshots.com/photo/401110660/401126524zWJHml
The ISF web cam is back up now, with some more midway zooms.
tinsley does not have a website. The predator is a orbitor.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Does Tinsley's have a website? What is the Predator?
No, it's pre-programmed as to the shots it gets, & for a midway cam, it doesn't show much of the midway. Also, it's malfunctioning right now, stuck on a shot from yesterday. Maybe they'll figure it out eventually. They need to put a cam in adventure village, if it continues to grow every year as it has been, along with the midway shrinking, it might be more interesting. Lots of NICE older rides in there. You can see part of it from the main gate cam & Illinois bldg. roof cam when it pans around.
Not the greatest view from the cam...and I see no controls to make it pan or tilt as it says there...am I missing something?