Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HP concessions has the contract. Rides where rainbow valley's I belive. The comittie on;y gave them a small lot this year and midwest had a better location available.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
--This past weekend the Melrose Park Ill. (Chicago) Mt. Carmel Italian Feast was held, for the 112th year. Midwest had played it the last few years since the demise of Miller Amusements, and last year Midwest had a clean and impressive looking lineup. The ride/game count was greatly reduced this year by the Committee and I was trying to find out just what show was playing this spot this year. Couldnt see any identification on any equipment so I figured they were all independants. What was there was a Gravitron, Ali-Baba, Tornado, Raiders, Crazy Bus and possibly a couple others, with not even a dozen games. I will say the equipment looked first class like it just came from the factory. This however is really sad to see as this spot was at one time one of the biggest Italian festivals around.