Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crny1234

this season has been very wet,we deal with the cold also in the early spring oppening up in march in mass. itttsss ccccoooolllldddd....lol but the sason definatly been a wet one..stay dry ya'll

The Chicagoland season has been plagued by extreme heat driving alot of the business off the lots during the days... I can't speak for many but the few shows I've dealt with this season in that area said the heat has been a killer -- I've not gotten any up or down reports although a couple spots I've heard are up a little lately. The expectation was for them to be up more, I imagine...
this season has been very wet,we deal with the cold also in the early spring oppening up in march in mass. itttsss ccccoooolllldddd....lol but the sason definatly been a wet one..stay dry ya'll
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

Are you "with -it" Bryan? The reports I have heard so far have been bleek to say the best. My season has either been really wet or really hot...

All I can tell you is that the seven or eight shows I've visited across Kentucky have all said they have been up at most every spot...even if just a little bit. My own fair was up a bit....and the only one's around me within a couple of hundred miles that have been down were because of rain...and that hasn't been many. We faced extreme heat and still finished up.

Granted, with the rising insurance and fuel costs, our "up" probably wasn't much to the show that plays our spot...but around these parts show owners are saying they are up.

Well ....If what you are saying is TRUE,(& I have no doubt that you are just shooting the *.)With-It is probally doing something wrong. Hook da man up with a few pointers.

I did'nt say I was'nt making any money......I just said it's been either really Hot or Wet....I can't complain about the money because I been lucky so far this year. So far I go home with more than I left with and that's OK by me.....
Yeah...I guess 99% of the time I'm just shooting the Sh*t. The only time I was ever serious on here was about Three Amigos Amusements. Rest of the time has just been BS! You know enough people involved in shows around here Boils...just ask. I can't speak for Nolan Amusements cause I haven't seen them yet this year. But just about everyone else you could name has decent reports.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

Are you "with -it" Bryan? The reports I have heard so far have been bleek to say the best. My season has either been really wet or really hot...

All I can tell you is that the seven or eight shows I've visited across Kentucky have all said they have been up at most every spot...even if just a little bit. My own fair was up a bit....and the only one's around me within a couple of hundred miles that have been down were because of rain...and that hasn't been many. We faced extreme heat and still finished up.

Granted, with the rising insurance and fuel costs, our "up" probably wasn't much to the show that plays our spot...but around these parts show owners are saying they are up.

Well ....If what you are saying is TRUE,(& I have no doubt that you are just shooting the *.)With-It is probally doing something wrong. Hook da man up with a few pointers.
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~

Man, I feel left out....It's been a while since I got any "Hate" mail.....[:(]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Squirrel: You aren't the only one to get threatning emails/IM's from disgruntled viewers...[}:)]

Wow u 2 ?

Btw-Your forgot your coding.

// No problem
//The clown forgives u
// this time.

Set Variable: "fontwidth" = 9
Set Variable: "fontx" = GetProperty("",_x)
Set Variable: "fonty" = GetProperty("",_x)
Set Variable: "c" = 1
Loop While (c<=100)
Remove Movie Clip ("../font"&c)
Set Variable: "c" = c+1
End Loop

!=

(_|_)
UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Squirrel: You aren't the only one to get threatning emails/IM's from disgruntled viewers...[}:)]

Wow u 2 ?

// No problem
//The clown forgives u
// this time.

Loop While (c<=100)
End Loop

!=
Quote:

quote:

Wow u 2 ?

// No problem
//The clown forgives u
// this time.

Loop While (c<=100)
End Loop

UserPostedImage