Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
what is wrong with you people ???? shows do not buy tools!!they borrow of every one else!!! they couldn'd keep a 7/16 wrench !!!!!![V]
man is the only animal that can blush , or has the need to !
you also have to have shovel for doniker hole,safty pins coat hanger flashlight ducktape, to back of trailer for taillights.
First and formost you have to have a solid steel toolbox. It has to be BOLTED down and preferably welded on to a solid surface in a locked cabinet. This cabinet should be placed in a locked truck or trailer in a fenced in and secure location. Said toolbox also needs to be locked with high quality bullit proof lock. All tools should be available by signing out and and signing back in or face unspeakable torture!!! Who am I kidding...I'm going out now and buy another trunkful of cheap eastern imports. There ain't nobody on the lot that can't get into that wimpy outfit I just described. Have a swell day ya'll, keep it rollin', Pat T Hat
How people treat you is their Karma. How you react is yours.
How about a 12" crescent wrench to hit the guy in the head with that lost th 15" one??Right Nick,Richard et all
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
I think you forgot drywall screws as well.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FNO Sean

hey what about a level or bottle jack?

A Bottle of Jack......How did we forget that....[}:)]
hey what about a level or bottle jack?
Flamo sez:
Quote:

quote:

Good help, PM and decent equipment really reduces the need for an emergency oversized overstocked tool box.

I did keep o-rings in stock, try as I might with good help or those of lesser value, I could not get either group to defecate an o-ring when I needed one.

I did like an aerosol can of AGA leak detector that I kept around. It was fast and handy to test for propane leaks and you didn't have to take the time to mix up a batch of soap.
UserPostedImage
Good help, PM and decent equipment really reduces the need for an emergency oversized overstocked tool box.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

Did anyone mention Duct Tape yet ?
[:o)]

Boils, check Mary Jane's post directly before yours. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain