Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Pete Sutton was Good And friendly
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gabrat

Quote:

quote:

my favorite was fred & kathern cantrell.also almon brannon pete sutton was nice.

my very favorite was johnny,s united with all my child-hood memories all the Portemonts late 50,s 60,s

charles keeler
Gene Ledel ,Buster Brown Jimmie Drew Sr. Fred Kissel O.C Buck James Strates Sr Larry Davis in the old days Joe Blash Al Kunz Jack Ruback
Loydd Surface.
charles keeler
buddy merten
can,t really think of east coast people. know there are some
The McDonagh's are really good to me.

But, I had the pleasure of playing a spot a few weeks ago with Fairchild Amusements. There rides along with my Blizzard and Scrambler. Hands down the NICEST bunch of owners and ride jocks I've met in a long time.
Quote:

quote:

my favorite was fred & kathern cantrell.also almon brannon pete sutton was nice.

my very favorite was johnny,s united with all my child-hood memories all the Portemonts late 50,s 60,s
J.J. MURPHY
Hill and Janie Snyder....and also JD and Debbie Green are very nice people too. Hill always finds time to sit and talk with me for a while...and JD and Debbie are just good people..period.
most all the show owners i have ever met have been friendly. of course i do not work for them or book with them.