Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

Worse than that, I was at an RV store a few weeks ago, getting some parts. They had an electric donniker valve with a remote control button, like a garage door opener.
"Get it up to about 70mph, check the rearview, and "BOMBS AWAY"!", is what the salesman said.
Can't find a link to the supplier. Anyone?

You got to be *ing me !Although I have seen alternative routes for the same thing. On a jump in the wee hours of the night,stopping on a highway to pull the doniker yoke & jumping back into the cab to hit 70 mph , only to do the so called, "Bombs Away" !
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Boy that would suck if anyone was behind you.I got a cousin that drives trucks and I'd say hes guilty of doing that on occasion. I know I would be.
Worse than that, I was at an RV store a few weeks ago, getting some parts. They had an electric donniker valve with a remote control button, like a garage door opener.
"Get it up to about 70mph, check the rearview, and "BOMBS AWAY"!", is what the salesman said.
Can't find a link to the supplier. Anyone?
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7912464 

cleaned out one of my trucks after a guy screwed, and counted 29 of these bombs. lazy [ SYSTEM EDIT ].
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com