Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sue, you missed Majestic i posted also, and you wanted to see them last year and they were at the same spot last year around that time lol. I missed Hoffa's show this year too, 1st time in a loooong while. Ive missed to many shows this year, i must not have any time to myself anymore lol.

I took hundreds of photos but just got back home. I will post as time permits.
Hoffa: Sorry I did not make it. I was in Ocean City MD all day (in the cold rain) the day I planned to visit you. I promise to try again in July when I am up there. I'll PM you for your schedule then.
There's a name missing....

What happened? Couldn't make it?

A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Thanks for the report, Sue! I have been so much wanting to see these shows! When you say "No photos to post at this time" do you mean you did not take any photos this trip or do you mean you will be posting the photos later?

Thanks.

Bob
road trip in PA: Saw parts of 5 shows today: Benners (Mid-Valley actually) setting up in Montgomery PA early this morning. only a few rides/joints on the lot, no one around yet.
Then stopped at Garbricks in Milton PA, were about 1/2 set up. Some vintage Garbrick rides there too. This is an old show.
Then saw Houghton's at the Devon Horse Fair with 4 rides, 4 games and 2 food trailers; then to Tons of Fun setting up in Skippack PA. They got a new kiddie train, the SBF Snail/centipede ride. Very cute.
Then saw the rest of Houghton's show in Limerick PA. Luckily the last 3 spots were fairly close together although traffic around Phila suburbs at evening rush hour is no fun. No photos to post at this time.
I saw Hedges setting up in Avis PA last night too. I was told that there were two separate Garbrick family ride mfg cos - Garbrick Rides & Nittany Rides and they both made wheels. Hedges had one of them, I think the Nittany model.