Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Jus wanna say used to wrk on a sizzler *twist* and a Dodgem would mind seein what rides are in the big time in the Us!!

Thanx

Look Out Riders!!!!!
Sit back hold tight!!
When they red light flickers show us ya knickers!!
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Mike, Why did you remove all your posts? What's the reason to alter the topic after there has been several replies?

NOT ONLY HERE BUT OTHER TOPICS AS WELL !

The Grand Conspiracy
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Figured that probably was the case. Something for someone else to remember when they "borrow" pictures from other websites.[}:)][;)][}:)]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by mikehawkenballs

The owner of the UK site requested that I remove the photos as they use up his bandwidth.

Thanks...no problem...just wondering.
The owner of the UK site requested that I remove the photos as they use up his bandwidth.
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Mike, Why did you remove all your posts? What's the reason to alter the topic after there has been several replies?

NOT ONLY HERE BUT OTHER TOPICS AS WELL !
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Michael Smith

If you'd like to see some more (older) "weird stuff" from the UK, take a look at my site: www.fairart.co.uk .

Michael

Great Site![:p]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
If you'd like to see some more (older) "weird stuff" from the UK, take a look at my site: www.fairart.co.uk .

Michael
that Street Fighter is almost identical to our model, cool pix thanks

chris
UserPostedImage