olediggerguy
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:18:02 AM
I spoke quickly with Rick at our local festival 5..6 years ago about this ride.He said it was sitting idle for well over a decade...and would take a complete refurbishment.that would cost well in excess of $100,000.00. It didn't seem like he had it in mind to go that route....
But with the high cost of all this big elaborate Iron coming from overseas...maybe that kind of investment could prove to be cost effective.......

The prettiest,most unique music ride I've ever seen.....
thunderbolt85
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 6:51:06 AM
Originally Posted by: olediggerguy 

I spoke quickly with Rick at our local festival 5..6 years ago about this ride.He said it was sitting idle for well over a decade...and would take a complete refurbishment.that would cost well in excess of $100,000.00. It didn't seem like he had it in mind to go that route....
But with the high cost of all this big elaborate Iron coming from overseas...maybe that kind of investment could prove to be cost effective.......

The prettiest,most unique music ride I've ever seen.....

Yeah, the last year or two it was on the run it was starting to look rough then. I remember the first time I saw/rode it, at the Greenville Mall, a still date for Reithoffer, they had a nice unit in there with the Diver, Hurricane, Trooper, Loops, R-Up, and Explorer, along with some backend pieces good collection of kiddies and joints.

But that ride looked brand new, it was 1985 so may have been new. As much as I would like to ride it again I have since given up on it coming back out, three loads, lots of money to fix up, you might be right but not sure they are ever going to do it.

Do they even still have that Enterprise, seems I read somewhere that it was coming back out and then never heard anything else about again, never seen pictures of their Enterprise. Does anyone have any photos of it?
Tornado
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 11:37:25 AM
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

Yeah, the last year or two it was on the run it was starting to look rough then. I remember the first time I saw/rode it, at the Greenville Mall, a still date for Reithoffer, they had a nice unit in there with the Diver, Hurricane, Trooper, Loops, R-Up, and Explorer, along with some backend pieces good collection of kiddies and joints.

But that ride looked brand new, it was 1985 so may have been new. As much as I would like to ride it again I have since given up on it coming back out, three loads, lots of money to fix up, you might be right but not sure they are ever going to do it.

Do they even still have that Enterprise, seems I read somewhere that it was coming back out and then never heard anything else about again, never seen pictures of their Enterprise. Does anyone have any photos of it?

Believe they sold their Enterprise to Drew, for spare parts etc., a number of years back
And as we know Drew then sold their enterprise to Deggellar.
BeauceCarnavalMan
Friday, December 21, 2018 10:28:09 PM
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

was Wonderland around/near Montreal?
If so I remember seeing and riding it. the ONLY other one I ever saw besides Reithoffer's...

Wonderland is just north of Toronto in Vaughan Ontario. Your thinking of La Ronde in Montreal Quebec
BeauceCarnavalMan