trucknut741
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 4:09:13 PM
did drew recently buy a asto wheel or it mite be booked in anyway they are setting a nice looking one at the nc mountain state fair and very nice looking matahorn 1 1/2trailers same on the asto wheel not to many shows have one as I recall kissel has one. as allway all rides looked great even the ones racked drew is a inavader of the big rides and mutabale trailer ride that other do not carry great job mr. drew sorry about the spelling
ridejocky
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 7:37:01 PM
Did Drew not buy the Spacewheel a few years back and refurbish it?

Seems on their website they stripped it to the frames and did a ground up restoration.

Ride the Zipper?
ridejocky
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 10:08:29 PM
Sorry, I was confused. I though we were talking about the Spacewheel...
Ride the Zipper?
thunderbolt85
Thursday, September 6, 2018 6:55:45 AM
I know Drew had the Seattle Wheel, and he bought the Space Wheels and yes did a very strong refurb, just waiting for it to hit the road.

Now the Astro Wheel is news to me, not trying to be mean, but are you sure it was an Astro Wheel? One I didn't think he wanted anything from "that" company anymore and not sure why Kissel would be way over here?

Anyhow we are planning to go up tomorrow night, will check it out.

WOW, I was wrong and you were right, it is an Astro Wheel, went to the fair FB page and there it was behind the Pirate being set up.

I wonder, did you see the Seattle Wheel? Got to go now, be the first time I have seen one of these in person.
ridejocky
Thursday, September 6, 2018 8:51:16 AM
Apparently “Smoky’s Greater Shows “ has one.

I’ve never actually seen one..,
Ride the Zipper?
thunderbolt85
Thursday, September 6, 2018 10:42:47 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

I think they dropped theirs, went to website and didn't see it, but they still had the Diver.
Jackpotter
Thursday, September 6, 2018 10:42:49 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

My understanding is that Kissel purchased the Smoky's Greater Shows one and now owns two Astro Wheels.
trucknut741
Thursday, September 6, 2018 12:19:22 PM
I was there Tuesday when they was still moving on the lot I did not see the seatle wheel they nomaly have it there early because it takes time to set up the hemaleya on clown house and wave swinger al were setup last week I did see on the local new did a peace on it today I seen another wheel setup besides the asto wheel no did not see the seatle wheel in the shot maybe it was there and the tv camra did not show it