thunderbolt85
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 6:44:17 AM
Did Powers ever get that Himalaya on the road? The last I heard was they were fixing it up to be a show piece.

Really hate to see that he is selling his Sky Diver.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:16:17 AM

scenery painted, cars built. set up behind shop. going to switch trailers for the center I think. person working on it not back from overseas. they had too much to do this winter to complete it with wq crew. not putting it out until totally complete. going to be an awesome piece when finished. Wave swinger had their attention as it is being completely redone with all new scenery. T J is doing a great job with scenery on that one also. do not really need the diver with the addition of new wheel. some other new pieces maybe in the works. wait for the official announcements
thunderbolt85
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 6:55:46 AM
ridejocky
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:25:44 AM
What kind is it?
Ride the Zipper?
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:56:19 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

What kind is it?

not sure if it is a mack or bertazzon and I could be wrong on those. came from Lowery. round style. wooden floors have also been completed. when completed it should have that "wow" factor when you look at it.

JustinJames
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:05:05 PM
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:12:54 PM
Originally Posted by: JustinJames 

It is a Reverchon.

Thank you. could not think of that one for some reason. oldheimers I guess.

ridejocky
Thursday, May 11, 2017 10:26:17 AM
24 tub?

Best sleigh ride of all time
Ride the Zipper?
SideWinder
Friday, May 12, 2017 11:42:57 AM
Originally Posted by: britt 

scenery painted, cars built. set up behind shop. going to switch trailers for the center I think. person working on it not back from overseas. they had too much to do this winter to complete it with wq crew. not putting it out until totally complete. going to be an awesome piece when finished. Wave swinger had their attention as it is being completely redone with all new scenery. T J is doing a great job with scenery on that one also. do not really need the diver with the addition of new wheel. some other new pieces maybe in the works. wait for the official announcements

KMG Speed, A few more new Kolmax pieces as well