rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:34:09 AM

And the show name on top I presume. I always thought it would be sweet to see a show or ride name on the side of the track in the light show itself, but this is quite nice.

RodB
rideguyray
Sunday, June 29, 2014 12:43:13 PM
Now thats what Ring of fire or Fireball LEDS should look like, thats a wicked LED package
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Matt C.
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:21:21 PM
I was waiting for someone to put an auto RGB led package on a super loop ride. Looks pretty cool compared to the standard package.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Jackpotter
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:02:25 PM
I also like how they've put their name on the top too. I'd also bet from a distance this would look incredible too.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 11:23:55 PM

what would be neat if someone would figure a way to light the train portion as it goes around.
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, July 3, 2014 9:02:11 AM

There is another video that shows their super loops and kamikaze that also has an LED light package that is cool. In that one there are a couple of different light patterns on the loops that you do see in the first.
RodB
BeauceCarnavalMan
Thursday, July 3, 2014 6:55:40 PM
I find that the Mexican's always try and go that extra mile to flash their rides with the limited funds that they have.
BeauceCarnavalMan
Cygnus12
Friday, July 4, 2014 12:13:47 PM
That's awesome! If this was on a Ring of Fire, a sequence that has red, yellow and white colors radiating outward so that it looks like flames would be neat.
skydiver77
Friday, July 4, 2014 11:39:20 PM
Off-topic, but I had a dream last night of the Super Loops. lol [:o)] You know how your mind dreams different stuff?, it's weird I know, but one scene was the Super Loops in the dream, it was cool, and then my dream turned to something totally different. Y does the brain dream different things? ...makes no sense. Stay dreaming of the carnival, not of other crap, c'mon. lol [xx(]
cloudeleven
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 11:37:56 PM
Definitely the nicest-looking Super Loops I've ever seen. The Super Loops has always struck me as kind of "ghetto," lol. All those triangular flags running across the loop looked tacky. And they seem to break down quite a bit.