The Dude
  •  The Dude
  • 55.86% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, October 10, 2008 5:39:03 PM
http://www.doncastertoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=786&ArticleID=1052313

I dont think its a good idea........

They cant tell whats OK and what isnt most of the time and if they start playing with a TOY GUN,they might think a real gun is the same!!

Should children be allowed to play with toy guns?
Bowler Roller
Friday, October 10, 2008 5:46:50 PM
That toy doesn't even look real.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
SideWinder
Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:40:24 PM
I would like to see a toy gun with a real bullet in it and "The Dude" is playing with it, aiming it at himself....[:D]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:40:44 AM
That's why Toy guys are now Orange on the end so the cops know they are toys....Of course, I painted the end of my Glock orange just to mess with the bad guys....make them think they got a chance against a guy with a "Toy Gun".....[xx(]
The Dude
  •  The Dude
  • 55.86% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, December 10, 2011 3:15:06 AM
SideWinder wrote:

I would like to see a toy gun with a real bullet in it and "The Dude" is playing with it, aiming it at himself....[:D]

Thats NOT AT ALL FUNNY!!!

KIDS DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TOY AND SOMETHING REAL.... They start playing with a toy gun THEN FIND A REAL ONE,what could happen??
Skywheelrider
Saturday, December 10, 2011 4:07:21 AM
Originally Posted by: The Dude 

Thats NOT AT ALL FUNNY!!!

KIDS DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TOY AND SOMETHING REAL.... They start playing with a toy gun THEN FIND A REAL ONE,what could happen??

A three year old thread to respond to a three year old response? WTF????

UserPostedImage

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
geewizz66
Monday, January 2, 2012 7:03:55 PM
Send a few boat loads of guns over to the Middle East, put them in a Happy Meal BAG and let them go nuts!

LOL OIL FOR BULLETS! It would be a beautiful thing!
Geewizz66
Bowler Roller
Monday, January 2, 2012 8:11:12 PM
Of course toy guns should be allowed. So should candy cigarettes
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
ridejocky
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 1:51:25 AM
Big differences between guns and cigarettes.
Ride the Zipper?
squirrel
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 2:09:19 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

Big differences between guns and cigarettes.

Not really - they both kill people...

Although so does stupidity, and you can't fix stupid...

[wall]
ridejocky
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 2:22:19 AM
As do carnival rides, are they the same as guns and cigarettes?
Ride the Zipper?
squirrel
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:06:31 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

As do carnival rides, are they the same as guns and cigarettes?

Carnival rides don't kill people. Amusement Parks do... [devil3]
sausageseller
Friday, January 6, 2012 5:23:07 AM
Necro thread post!

I played with toy guns , smoked cigaretts and rode carnival rides. Yet I am still here.

I was taught real guns were not play toys and to follow the four rules of firearms.

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

RULE III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET

flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, January 6, 2012 9:04:14 PM
Lets see now; No toy guns, no candy cigarettes, no carnival rides. Lets add to the list, no soda, leads to drinking, no toy cars, might lead to a fatal accident same for toy motorcycles. Time for parents to not only set an example of accepting responsibility but teach it to their kids. Time kids were taught stupid decisions now can easily affect the rest of their life.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
geewizz66
Saturday, January 7, 2012 1:37:06 AM
Originally Posted by: flamo 

Lets see now; No toy guns, no candy cigarettes, no carnival rides. Lets add to the list, no soda, leads to drinking, no toy cars, might lead to a fatal accident same for toy motorcycles. Time for parents to not only set an example of accepting responsibility but teach it to their kids. Time kids were taught stupid decisions now can easily affect the rest of their life.

Better yet, put your children in front of CNN (The Communist News Network) and have them do as President Obama says, "Don't try to do your best, don't bother learning anything except how to fill out a welfare application, don't expect to do anything with your life other than just exist, it's time to "buck up now", sit back on your arse and let time roll by until you die (which with Obama care may be much earlier because most of the doctors are going to go bankrupt with "Obama Care") hell might as well move to Ruwanda or Africa and give up just like they have had to.....................

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Reality is a bit scary! Not beating a dead horse because it's even been outsourced!

Geewizz66