Astro85
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 8:53:21 PM
Oh I’m a fan of the big Himalaya’s. I think those rides are awesome. As you guys probably know, I’m a huge fan of the SDC Amor Express. It would be cool to see an American take on the ride. That’s all. I do like the Wisdom Himalaya a lot too, but you can’t beat a two truck Himi. But I know those rides are a lot to move as well. The old Amor Express that would come out to my town in the 70’s &80’s never left before 6am. It was an all nighter for that crew. And I agree with you Bigjlh, most people probably don’t know the difference.
ridejocky
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 10:05:48 PM
If they were built in the US they would no longer be a “Sleek, clean, European truck-truck-truckin’ machine!”
Ride the Zipper?
bigjlh
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 11:10:53 PM
astro85,bertazzon mfg,s a super clean flashy himalaya.full size also matterhorn type piece both of them full size,and look good in my opinion.the bottom line with all of those big iron pieces is profit!paying for itself and banking some cash for its operation.maitence,labor,transportation.ok then bigjlh
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 10, 2018 10:27:56 PM
Strates '79 Reverchon had hydraulic drive. They replaced it with a new one in '96 that had electric motor drive. They still have the '96. It's up and running in Hamburg, NY right now.